This post was written at 6.02pm
From what I have observed, “Pulithi” is not a severe bad word like what the other P word stands for. If it is a bad word for you, sorry to say but I can’t help it. For me and in the place where I’m living in, it is just a ‘harsh’ word to be precise and I dare to say that “Pulithi” means exactly the same as “PARUPPE”. Correct me If I’m wrong. Why pulithi, and why not use the word paruppe instead, you may ask! Well, it’s kinda bored to use the same word over and over again and in addition, newbies who have never heard of this word before would get used to it henceforth! Hey, please don’t bombard me for ‘teaching bad words’ as ‘it may influence the so-called kiddie readers out there’. Come on, besides us, the M1 bloggers teaching some ‘bad words’, what are friends for after all?
Whether you realise it or not, out of 10 Indians (boys for now), there would be 3 Indians having this “Pulithi” disease. Most of these pulithis would LOVE to brag on how good they are, how great they are, how many fights they have been involved, how many ex-GF’s they had and all those shit. What do they expect us by listening to their crap stories? A “WOW”? Or a “Fulaaaamak”? Or maybe even a “Savadi bang ningge”? In your dreams, morons!
Sometimes, whenever I came to know some new buddies, we would be talking like usual when suddenly, he would be twisting the whole conversation and would be talking about his schooling days, how everyone used to envy at him, how all the girls would be attached to him and making the other guys jealous at him and etc. What the hell do I care on how many girls were attached to him? What the hell do I care on how many people envied at him? Seriously dude, I know you, you know me and that’s it. No crappy stories and no grandmother stories. From the way he expressed his “many girls attached to him” feelings, I have no bloody idea on what his feelings were. Was he happy, upset, proud or maybe sighing for having ‘many girls’ or perhaps, ‘not much girls’? His ambivalency is killing me!
Now, it is time for some facts:
How would a “pulithi karat kaige” brag about himself?
- How many scars he has, indicating that he has been involved in some fights.
- He ‘so-called’ knows Abang Jahat from Klang, ‘Vettu’ Mani from Seremban, Ligat babu from Segambut and all those other mandes.
- He ‘so-called’ had a girlfriend ONCE and currently broke-off due to some ‘unforeseen circumstances’.
- You mention any name of any beer and he would proudly say “Hey, I have tasted that! It is good!”, even when the beer doesn’t exist in reality.
- He spent nearly RM5000 modifying his RXZ or 125Z.
- “Buang sekolah” or “Gantung sekolah” would be a big-time achievement for them and hence, would be expecting others to think that “Ohhh, you are greattttt!”.
How would a “pulithi die-hard-hiphop kaige” (mah favorite hommie!) brag about himself?
- His bling-bling is worth RM200 and is very hard to be found elsewhere.
- He spent RM600 just for the sake of buying his latest XXXXL-sized T-shirt and his
RM0.5050 CENT baggy pant.
- He claims to have ‘taduveran’ more than 10 girls previously and is currently being with his 11th girlfriend.
- Words such as “Vanakam”, “Valge Tamil” and all those pure Tamil words would be a taboo for them. You use words such as “Yo man..”, “Hommie”, “Wasssssup” and they would love you.
- You would give your hand to shake and expecting them to do the same. But instead, they would be doing some ‘twist-and-turns’ and would be tapping here and there and finally giving you a handshake in a weird way, indicating that they are ‘unique’. By then, your 10 seconds have been wasted.
- He claims to know two of the hottest chick in Bangsar and Hartamas very well, which are Prisha and Nisha respectively.
Talking about boys alone would make me a sexist so let us invite those girls into this post. Although “Pulithi Girls” doesn’t make any sense, but theoretically they sound too good to be true!
How would a “pulithi hot chick” brag about herself?
- She would be so proud knowing the fact that she had 10 ex-BF’s before.
- She claims that her 10th boyfriend is “sooooo caring” compared to her previous 9 BF’s and would be expecting the others to share her ‘happiness’ together.
- She claims that she is used to talk in English although she is very fluent in Tamil.
- In a party, instead of asking “How do I look?” to a guy, she would ask “Do I look pretty?” and would be expecting the guys to say “You are GORGEOUS!” although she’s not.
- She loves to go around and tell to others that she stores a lot pictures depicting herself in her Friendster account and would ask the others to check them out. To their despair, there would be around FIVE pictures in her public album and the rest 80 pictures in her private album.
- By posting ‘surveys’ in Friendster bulletin, she believes that the guys would be viewing her profile out of their curiosity and hence would be messaging and praising her on how ‘nice it is’ to read all her
Do you have any? Well, feel free to add your own! To all those pulithis, GO AND GET A LIFE! To others, hatred comments are welcomed. Sekian, terima kasih.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
VIKNESWARAN G. @ MAKKEZA system administrator by profession and a freelance web designer by nature. If any of my articles seem to be offending to you, feel free to drop me a message via my Facebook Profile. Those who wish to keep in touch, may also contact me via Facebook. Sekian, terima kasih.
- Becoming an Online Mande in Facebook
- Becoming a Typical Facebook Meenachi
- Learn The Malaysian Indian Gangster Language
- Clubbing Valkei for Dummies
- Machans and Machis MLM Tricks
- Hacking Facebook Profiles for Machans and Meenachis
- 6 features of Facebook that may screw you
- Malaysian Indian Kiddie Photographers
- What I Think I Do - M1 Version
- Semmozhiyaana Tamizh Mozhiyaam: Kes Tangkap
- Scammer VS M1 machan
- Muar Kali