While I was thinking on what to blog next, I received an email from someone by the name of John. In his email, he sent me a link to a Youtube video clip which happens to be an audio-only video clip. He stated there “malaysian indian gals singing dirty“. The last two words did not attracted me that much compared to the first three words. Dear ladies, I have no ire on you girls, please don’t get me wrong, but at the same time, I just love to pin-point those corrupted ones.
As for this audio, I could barely recall listening to this ‘song’ some time ago, the same Indian girl(s) singing dirty but the only thing that I could not recall is the ‘song’ that she/they sang. Anyway, this girl definitely has the singing talent as well as the voice but she seriously needs someone to remind her that she’s misusing her talent in the improper way.
While we could see our people fighting for our own rights, these kind of teenagers are still prevalent in our society. Sigh…
To all of you, listen to it but make sure no one is behind you. Or to be on the safer side, you might wanna consider using your “headphone” or “earphone”.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
VIKNESWARAN G. @ MAKKEZA system administrator by profession and a freelance web designer by nature. If any of my articles seem to be offending to you, feel free to drop me a message via my Facebook Profile. Those who wish to keep in touch, may also contact me via Facebook. Sekian, terima kasih.
- Becoming an Online Mande in Facebook
- Becoming a Typical Facebook Meenachi
- Learn The Malaysian Indian Gangster Language
- Clubbing Valkei for Dummies
- Machans and Machis MLM Tricks
- Hacking Facebook Profiles for Machans and Meenachis
- 6 features of Facebook that may screw you
- Malaysian Indian Kiddie Photographers
- What I Think I Do - M1 Version
- Semmozhiyaana Tamizh Mozhiyaam: Kes Tangkap
- Scammer VS M1 machan
- Muar Kali