I saw this video being posted in Facebook and thought of re-uploading it to Youtube and posting it here for those who haven’t seen it yet (my apologies if this video is way too old or too famous since I may have missed it out).
I am not sure why they are fighting or what caused them to behave in such a way but these girls gotta be so daring as they don’t even give a hoot about the presence of their teacher who can be seen standing helplessly in the midst of the fight. Although the audio is terrible, but there is one thing that I could constantly hear from those girls, which is none other than the usual punch dialogue of our ‘karat machans’. Note: The following spoiler image is somehow related. Kindly proceed to click on the “show hidden content” link.
If you are still imagining our schoolgirls being a ‘
kuthre kuthu villakku’, well, think again.
Credit goes to the person who recorded the video as well as to those who uploaded it to Facebook.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
VIKNESWARAN G. @ MAKKEZA system administrator by profession and a freelance web designer by nature. If any of my articles seem to be offending to you, feel free to drop me a message via my Facebook Profile. Those who wish to keep in touch, may also contact me via Facebook. Sekian, terima kasih.
- Becoming an Online Mande in Facebook
- Becoming a Typical Facebook Meenachi
- Learn The Malaysian Indian Gangster Language
- Clubbing Valkei for Dummies
- Machans and Machis MLM Tricks
- Hacking Facebook Profiles for Machans and Meenachis
- 6 features of Facebook that may screw you
- Malaysian Indian Kiddie Photographers
- What I Think I Do - M1 Version
- Semmozhiyaana Tamizh Mozhiyaam: Kes Tangkap
- Scammer VS M1 machan
- Muar Kali